Tue, Feb 08|
Case Data 101: I have a case, now what?
Designed for anyone learning about cell site or mobile forensic analysis with GeoTime, this class gives you the basics needed to start your investigation and analysis in a confident and efficient way.
Time & Location
Feb 08, 2022, 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM EST
In this 1-hour training session, Detective Andy Weaver from the New Britain Police Department will teach you how to:
- Efficiently prepare your casework
- Request the right data on your suspects and targets of interest
- Organize and manage your working files
- Work with multiple data sets
- Benefit from data layering while still in the information gathering stage
- Verify that you have the appropriate data on your targets of interest before beginning your work in GeoTime.