Wed, Feb 02|
Chicago, IL: GeoTime Call Record Analysis - Level 2 Training
Level 2 Call Record Analysis course continues the GeoTime journey with instruction on advanced analytical workflows and building effective presentations. This training will cover link and network analysis, pattern and analysis tools, and effective reporting.
Time & Location
Feb 02, 2022, 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM CST
Chicago, 3510 S Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60653, USA
This GeoTime Regional Training class is offered at no charge thanks, in part, to our hosting partner agency, the Chicago Police DepartmentAbout this event
This class is for active law enforcement and military personnel - only requests using official agency emails will be accepted.
This course continues the GeoTime journey with instruction on advanced analytical workflows and building effective presentations. After successful completion, you will be awarded the Level 2 completion certificate. This allows the holder to continue to the next step: the User Certification Exam.
- Review of content from Level 1
- Link and Network Analysis (common callers, relationships, patterns)
- Pattern and Analysis Tools (using GeoTime’s automated tools to find answers)
- Effective Reporting(common questions and hurdles, effectively narrating cell site data, examples of reports for court)
- Completion of Level 1: Call Record Analysis with GeoTime Desktop
- Six (6) months of on-the-job GeoTime use after completion of the Basic course.
Any costs incurred by the student (such as travel, meals, accommodations) are the sole responsibility of the student. Uncharted Software offers training classes at no-cost to the student. Despite our best efforts, sometimes a training class may be cancelled.