Wed, Apr 13|
Commerce, CA: GeoTime Call Record Analysis - Level 1 Training
Level 1 Beginner Call Record Analysis provides hands-on-training for personnel involved in criminal investigations, criminal prosecution and crime analysis.
Time & Location
Apr 13, 2022, 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM PDT
Commerce, 5801 E. Slauson Ave
This GeoTime Regional Training class is offered at no charge thanks, in part, to our hosting partner agency, LACLEAR.
About this event
This class is for active law enforcement and military personnel - only requests using official agency emails will be accepted.
Level 1 Beginner Cell Site Analysis provides hands-on-training for personnel involved in criminal investigations, criminal prosecution and crime analysis. It teaches how to apply cell site analysis concepts and GeoTime Desktop workflows to investigations.
This class will cover cell site analysis workflows, including CDR formatting, mapping of CDRs and reporting.
- GeoTime Overview
- Introduction to Call Record Analysis terms and theory
- Mapping call records, GPS records and locations of interest
- Introduction to common data formats from major US carriers
- Guidelines for answering basic investigative questions such as top locations, top other parties, pattern of live and device activity by geography video.
- Animating the target phone and capturing video
- Reporting : Capturing the story, marking up your data, video animations and exporting to PowerPoint reports.
- Hands-on Practice
Attendees should have a basic understanding of historical call records (CDRs), Excel and basic mapping.
Any costs incurred by the student (such as travel, meals, accommodations) are the sole responsibility of the student. Uncharted Software offers training classes at no-cost to the student. Despite our best efforts, sometimes a training class may be cancelled.