Thu, Feb 16|
GeoTime Desktop Level 1 - Live Online Class
This class provides an overview of the functionality of the software and helps you integrate the basic functions of Desktop into your daily analytical processes.
Time & Location
Feb 16, 2023, 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM CST
We are pleased to announce the availability of a one-day GeoTime Desktop Level 1 Live Online training, hosted and taught by GeoTime PenLink.
Class Overview: The primary focus of this class is to provide an overview of the functionality of the software and to help you integrate the basic functions of Desktop into your daily analytical processes. Topics include how to:
- Load call records into GeoTime manually or with auto-detect
- Map call records, GPS records and locations of interest
- Generate video animations
- Create and export court ready reports and presentations
Cost: $495 USD / person*
*If you have the PenLink training subscription your fee will be waived
Before you can register for training, you’ll need to register for a PenLink Customer Portal account. If you already have a PenLink Customer Portal account, you do not need to follow these steps.
- Navigate to: https://go.penlink.com/portal-registration and set up your account.
- Within one business day, you will receive confirmation that your Portal access is approved. From this confirmation email, set your Portal password.
- If you have any problems registering, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once your account is active, sign in and register for the training class you wish to attend.