Thu, Mar 30|
GeoTime Enterprise Basics - Live Online Class
This class will provide an overview of the software and help you integrate the basic functions of Enterprise into your daily analysis processes.
Time & Location
Mar 30, 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM EDT
This course welcomes beginner users of Enterprise. This class will provide an overview of the software and help you integrate the basic functions of Enterprise into your daily analysis processes. You will learn how to:
- Analyze multiple data types in one system including multi-phone or multi-target communications
- Review a detailed investigation with events, maps, pivots, and proximity analysis
- Utilize filtering and keyword searches
- Analyze a tower dump, apply tags based on source, and pivot/crosstab analysis
Cost: $495 USD / person*
*If you have the PenLink training subscription your fee will be waived
Before you can register for training, you’ll need to register for a PenLink Customer Portal account. If you already have a PenLink Customer Portal account, you do not need to follow these steps.
- Navigate to: https://go.penlink.com/portal-registration and set up your account.
- Within one business day, you will receive confirmation that your Portal access is approved. From this confirmation email, set your Portal password.
- If you have any problems registering, email email@example.com.
- Once your account is active, sign in and register for the training class you wish to attend.