Tue, May 17|
Obtaining and Using Google Location Data for Digital Forensic Analysis
Google location data is an extremely useful source of information. Learning what Google data to request and how to use it is key for investigative work.
Time & Location
May 17, 2022, 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Google location data has proven to be an extremely useful source of information and is increasingly used to enhance and further investigations. Learning what Google data to request, how to request it, and how to use it, is key in your analysis and investigative work. In addition, we will cover how to request a Google geofence warrant, what to consider when selecting a location, periods of time, and how that can affect your results.
Join us on May 17th, in collaboration with the FBINAA, for a 1-hour presentation on Google location data with Communications Analysis Expert, Darryl Valinchus, to discuss:
- How information is collected by Google
- How to obtain it for your investigations
- Targeted Google Location information
- Google Geofencing and how to make use of Geofence requests
- Mapping and analyzing Google locations data
- Layering Google locations data